The Community Development Department is responsible for a variety of programs and initiatives designed to advance the overall health and viability of the City’s residential housing stock, funding and administration of public works projects, and funding and administration of public service organizations.
Community Development staff are engaged in a purposeful effort to enlist community people to collaboratively work to shape and guide the development and economic prosperity of their community, making full use of local and external resources.
- 2019 City of Pekin CDBG Action Plan Public Review Draft
- 2018 CDBG Public Services Request for Proposals Letter
- Bridges out of Poverty 2015 year summary
- City of Pekin's Position on Human Rights
- Citizen Participation Plan & Amendment to 2015-19 Consolidated Plan With Public Comment